Wednesday, March 2, 2011

THE SlIDE SHOW AND FAMILY TREE

Well, it has been a long time since I added anything to this. However I have finally sent out copies of the family tree and the slide show of old family photos too. As there were so many people requesting these I decided to send them to one member of each branch of the family and asked them to assist me by forwarding on copies to their relatives who had wanted them also.
The hold up was mainly because when the photos were copied the names did not always come across. If you have unnamed pictures do ask me by email and I can tell you who is who.

Some of us have now had contact with McClymont descendants from such places as New Zealand. They have been looking at our blog with all the reunion shots!
I still plan to do an online book of all the history we recorded on these blogs. So... do check it occassionaly and I will post a blog when it is done. Could be a couple of months away.

Should anyone else who wants copies or does not recieve them from other family -then just send me an email on the mcclymontmanuka at (substitute @ for 'at' here) gmail.com I will happily oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment